Block Trades to Raise Capital
When a shareholder seeks liquidity on a concentrated securities position Oceanview has the resources to help. Sometimes clients require quick cash from a stock position to satisfy a debt, fund real estate or invest in a business by liquidating a large block of the position at a discount.
We will provide you a quote at the lowest possible discount depending on the stock strength in the market.
To be considered for a block trade the transaction should be greater than USD 100,000
A Block Trade Transaction Includes:
- A Competitive discount.
- A Highly aggressive tranche amount.
- A Quick transaction.
- Shares and funds are transacted by DVP.
Block Purchase/ Criteria for trade:
- The shares are not restricted and are free trading.
- The shares have an average volume trading equal to USD 30,000 or more
- Active daily trading volume should be shared
- The trading history should have a minimum of 180 days
Block Purchase / Trade Offer Request:
For a block exchange we require the following details:
- Symbol of stock
- Name of company
- Stock exchange
- Number of free trading shares
- Name of seller
- If a using a broker please provide the contact information